Alyssa Hess
Self-Evaluation:
Honestly, I think my final project went
very well. It was definitely a challenge that took a long time to create, but
ultimately it was a labor of love and I really felt so comfortable making this
goal a reality. I think I got a pretty interesting video out of my initial
drawings. Everything seemed very scattered for a while and it was hard to
envision a final product but I was so proud of the fact that I was able to take
an original character and make it move on screen. I gave it emotions; a personality.
I only wish that I had made it smoother, but because of the time restraints, it
was the best I could do. For this reason , in the future, I would like to add
slides to my original sequence to really get the smoothest animation possible.
I’d also like to get my own sound recordings to give my character the voice and
mannerisms that I’d foreseen prior to starting this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment